Wednesday 25 March 2015

Spring has sprung in the little garden

Well a little bit. A few teeeeny tiny glints of green have started to appear on my newly planted plum tree, my carrots are definitely bigger and the little tomato seeds have started to grow ( ok thats not in the garden but everythings growing, you get the picture! )
I am finding it quite weird though that we have a MUCH smaller garden now. It is lovely and I am slowly filling it with various planters and baskets, i've planted trees and fruit bushes and got my seeds and trowel at the ready- but it still feels a bit odd. There are some definite bonuses, like the fact that cutting the grass doesn't take up half the day and that when you call the children in for their tea they can actually hear you and you don't have to go exploring to find them, but sssshhhhh....I do miss it a bit. Its quite a neat garden too in comparison with the old house, which was wild and overgrown in places so I'm  hoping when things really get going on the growing front it will start to feel a bit more like MY garden.






Hmmn you can't actually see the garden at all really in any of those pics can you, I shall try and take some better ones ( Maybe when its not looking so bare) 

No comments:

Post a Comment